Knowledge is to wisdom as success is to greatness.
Academics par excellence:-
* Modi School offers education to students right from Pre Nursery to standard XII.
* We follow the CBSE curriculum in our school.
* An appropriate teacher – student ratio of 1:30 ensures individual attention to the students.
* Dedicated and well qualified staff.
* Students progress is continuously monitored in scholastic and co-scholastic areas through continuous assessment and periodic evaluation.
* Career counseling and remedial classes form an integral part of school academic program.
* Our Academic program lay emphasis on holistic perception and critical thinking integrative with intuitive decision making as essential components in the process of learning.
* We aim at developing an all round individual who is strong enough to sustain and creative enough to foster the needs of society.
The school curriculum is broadly divided into Pre-Primary, Primary, Secondary and Sr. Secondary sections.
Learning by doing: We believe in training the children not by force and harshness but by directing them to it, by what amuses their mind.
Regular study pattern, confidence generation and capacity to work hard. At this stage conceptual skills related to language, numbers and environment are developed in co-relation with art, music, dance, sports and moral values.
As per CBSE directives, there is a school based evaluation for continuous and comprehensive evaluation of the learner through a point grading system.
1. Elimination of unhealthy cut throat competition.
2. Reducing societal pressure and providing more flexibility to the learner.
3. Focusing on better learning environment.
4. Minimize the misclassification of the students on the basic of marks through comprehensive and regular evaluation.
5. Acts as a tool of diagnosis & remedy.
6. Provides space for creative teaching.
Sr. Secondary School Curriculum (Class XI & XII)
*Everyone starts from the smallest social circle of a family to include a community, a country and a world”.
A student must understand and accept this thought. To promote the same value based education in students we work altogether as “morality brings about universal happiness”.
“Education is not merely the learning of science and the arts but also consist of learning ethical and spiritual values as well.” Activities like music, dance and arts develop an aesthetic sense of fulfillment and attribute to the overall development of a child.
Music & Dance
Music is an art form whose medium is sound and dance gives it completion. In Modi School, we feel that music rejuvenates the young minds. Our fully equipped music and dance rooms contain variety of instruments. Various forms of Indian dance are also taught.
We have various activities clubs like eco-club and science club which develops an awareness related to science & environment.