* The Scholastic year of the school is from 1st
* Student should arrive at the school at least
* It is strictly compulsory for every child to come to school in full School Uniform.
* At the sound of the first bell, all should assemble in front of the school assembly
* If the teacher does not arrive in the class within two minutes after the bell has rung
* Although every care will be taken of the the child should bear his/her identity if pupils property, the school authorities will he/she is not a parent.not be responsible for any theft or loss of the same. Pupils are advised not to bring.
* Every student is expected to keep up the items are to remain in, and be consumed in high tone of the school by excelling in the designated eating areas. conduct, good manners and cleanliness .
* The School Uniform is compulsory at all School functions and Open day, unless instructed otherwise.
* Running, playing or shouting inside the April to 31st March. school building is never allowed.
* All must co-operate to maintain cleanliness five minutes before the first bell is rung. in the school. Hence no papers, seeds and Anyone who is late to school for more than other rubbish should be thrown in the thrice in a year may not be admitted to class school compound or the class room, but without permission of the Principal. should be put into bins provided for each scholastic year.
* A Medical Certification is essential for Children without proper uniform will not be exemption from Physical Education. A fresh admitted into their classes. certificate should be produced for each scholastic year.
* The engagement of private tutors may prove platform for prayer, there after they should injurious to real progress and should not be go to the respective classrooms in line made without consulting the Principal. Staff formation. members may not accept tuition without prior sanction of the Principal.
* Any communication from the parents for a period, the second Monitor should should be addressed to the Principal and not report the fact to the office while the First to the Class Teacher and all correspondence Monitor should assume responsibility for from the school to the parents or guardians order and discipline in the class until a must go through the Principal. In order to substitute teacher arrives in the class. maintain discipline in the school, the Principal reserve the right of punishment to 6. Every pupil must possess the school diary the pupil of any sort if deemed necessary.which should be brought to school daily. Pupils are not allowed to tear any page from
* Students may not be sent home with this diary. Also they may not write anything anybody other than parent themselves not connected with school work in the diary. during school hours, and they must not Any breach of this rule will be dealt with leave the school premises without the accordingly. previous sanction of the Principal. In case of emergency, the person who come to collect
* Any student who damage, write on walls, valuable articles like gold chain, ring, defaces or take school property or the bracelets, electronic article etc. to school property of others may be suspended. and parents should discourage their
* Students are not permitted to loiter or create children from doing so. Cycles and other disturbance on campus. Students will not two wheeler should be locked and kept in be allowed to leave the classroom without the place allotted. permission from teacher and a pass. Food
* LITTERING IS NOT ALLOWED both in and out of the school.
The school building and school campus gives an impressive look. It is spread on 10.6 acres of land at Dadabari Extension, Kota. It is a three storied building with 94 spacious well-ventilated air-cooled rooms Read More..
MODI PUBLIC SCHOOL KOTA